Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Unit 6 Reflection

This unit was all about the skeletal system of the human body. We learned about bones, and the different parts and cells that make them up. We also learned the locations of majority of the bones in the human body. We learned about fractures and the different types there are. Finally we learned about joints and how they add mechanical advantage to the human body. One thing I truly want to learn more about is how bone implants work. I want to learn more about the mechanisms that go into having a metal implant put inside your body to help support the bones. I also want to know more about how bones can be fractured and how joints are damaged as I will apply this knowledge to keep myself same as I exercise. During this unit I have grown much. I used my time much more efficiently in studying for the test. I also kept my notebook up to date. My goals for the next year however, are to have no late assignments and to organize myself better.


No comments:

Post a Comment